Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Blog News

In case you haven't noticed, I don't post much here anymore. The main period in which I contributed to this blog was 2009-2014. After that I redirected my energies to writing a new book, which is tentatively scheduled for publication in 2021, though might be later. That remains ongoing.

In the meantime, I have finally made public all my essays from 1999 to 2009. They can be viewed and downloaded free here. Included is my out of print book Evolution of Perception. The reason I have made these available is that it might be interesting to people one day how the book I am now writing developed.

As long as I'm giving a roadmap where to find all my material, also check out my YouTube channel here. I am more and more regularly adding new material there, and have a whole series of talks planned.

I have a lot planned, and will be revealing new things over the next couple of years.

1 comment: