Sunday, February 5, 2023

A classy reaction to a stellar performance of La Vergine degli Angeli

I recently listed ten of my favorite performances by Amira Willighagen. This has got to be my favorite Reaction Video of her. Grammy-Nominated Voice Coach & Stage Director, William Morris, gives an exquisite reaction to Amira's performance of La Vergine degli Angeli, from her 2020 streaming concert African Christmas with Amira and Friends, done at the age of 16. "I do believe she is divinely inspired," William says.

And since I am on the subject of reaction videos, here is another excellent one of Amira, with 31,000 views. This was recorded by a fan on cellphone in the Canisius Church where Amira was invited as a guest of the Nijmegen Men's Choir for their Christmas 2015 concert. Amira was just 11 years old. A bit of trivia: Amira had just flown in from a famous performance in Iceland only days before.

No comments:

Post a Comment