Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Amira re-emerges

After months of lockdown, with nay-sayers speculating her voice was broken, some saying she would never sing again, even me saying she may have sung for the last time, on the day after the death of Ennio Morricone, Amira remerges with this beautiful tribute to him. The song by Morricone is from Cinema Paradiso. The short film is entirely by Amira. Her mother says she worked very hard on it.



This is the first time we see signs of acting from Amira. She told us at Christmas she would be studying acting to add to her repertoire.

The voice is pure Amira, only Amira.

The name of the song is 'If,' and the lyrics translate from the Italian as follows:
If you were in my eyes for a day
You would see the beauty that full of joy
I find in your eyes
And I don't know if it's magic or reality.
*
If you were in my heart for a day
You may have an idea
Of what I feel
When you hug me tightly to you
And chest to chest, we
Let's breathe together
*
Protagonist of your love
I don't know if it's magic or reality
*
If you were in my soul one day
You would know what I feel in me
That I fell in love
From that moment with you
And what I feel is
Only love.
*
From that moment with you
And what I feel is
Only love.

No comments:

Post a Comment