Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Sold Out Shows

I became an Amira fan almost three years ago, in May 2019. However, I did not discover her official Facebook club until September. I was officially accepted as a member on Sept. 3, 2019. At the time there was much commotion and excitement on the site about an upcoming fan event being planned for late November in Turnhout, Belgium. I nearly cried when I learned it was already sold out. I came along just a little too late. That fan reception and concert in Turnhout was the last chance Amira's fans would have to meet Amira in person before Covid struck the world and international travel became too difficult, though none of us could have known that then.



Fans from around the world meeting Amira for the first time in Turnhout, Belgium in November 2019. 
So today, when I saw this notice that Amira's first live concert since Covid is already sold out, those feelings returned to me.


The recording of the show will, of course, be livestreamed. However, one day I hope to be free to travel and see Amira perform in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment