Thursday, August 14, 2014

My own thoughts about this and that

I usually only stick to Baba's words. But as all who have dwelled long on Baba's words may have noticed, such study influences how we feel about other subjects. Here I finally share some of my own private thoughts, over the years, on perception, reality, and the Universe. 44:20 minutes.



Interview conducted in Fayetteville, Arkansas, U.S.A. October, 2012 at the home of Coralie Koonce. My thoughts on these topics are very different now.

Author Coralie Koonce (Swimming in a Sea of Ideology, Models Myths and Muddles, Thinking Toward Survival) talks with Christopher Ott about his book The Evolution of Perception and the Cosmology of Substance: a Simpler Theory of Everything. Ott proposes an evolution of experience, rather than substances, to account for the world around us.

Books of Coralie Koonce

2 comments:

  1. I will watch later today when I have time.

    Like you I mainly rely upon Baba's words only but feel He speaks thru others like Marianne Williamson, Sufi master Llewellyan Vaughn Lee, Wayne Dyer (who like Graham was too commercial for me early in his career, but who now seems very sincere) etc. etc..

    Btw, I once gave a lift in my car on the Center to your Dad. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Baba speaks through other inspired writers. See my post "Ten most mind-altering books I ever read."

      http://meherbabawords.blogspot.com/2014/02/ten-most-mind-altering-books-i-ever-read.html

      Delete