Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

Hello everyone!
I hope that everyone has had a blessed Easter, keeping in mind the special meaning of this day❤️
Here is a song from my 18th birthday live and streaming concert which I think embraces this blessed day and the emotions we're feeling🌤️ I am so grateful to be able to share this with you and I really hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed singing it🌸
Much love,
Amira❤️🐢

Here are some comments for this song on YouTube:

No classical singer can achieve Amira's natural expressiveness. Amira has no need for mouth acting, no exaggerated gestures, no artificial emotive voice. Because she has a high power of focus, concentration, deep inner dive, and also because she sincerely believes in what she sings, Amira can fully express the emotion of the lyrics and music in a way that touches everyone's soul. And, yes, for all her attributes, she is a serious candidate to evolve into the greatest soprano of all time. – Jorge Chaves

Having read all I've been able to about her personal background, I know she feels and believes every word she is singing! And so do I! – John Battles

There is an aura about Amira's performances since she first performed that audition for HGT aged 9. It was there then and has not diminished since and holds an audience to her voice and presence on stage. To describe it in trite language... it's the whole package that is Amira - the person the performer the voice and the stage presence. It's gold. – Shooster

I can't watch/listen to Amira without tears--she has such depth in her singing and in her inner self--such calmness of spirit and assurance--that it radiates out in tremendous waves just like her voice. I, like you, MUST get to one of her performances and see it in person. She is taking a year for a world tour after graduating from school. I just hope – Bill Harmon

Amira does have the most beautiful voice. I would need a bath towel if I saw her live. – Passquale Caiazza

Yes, being in the audience was beyond imagination, Amira's phenomenal ability to project emotion while singing is legendary. I was there, 5 rows back in the row that is eye level to the stage (the main straight on camera over my shoulder) for this concert. And I believe Amira is the preeminent soprano opera singer in the world today, she only gets better with passing time. – Paul Derby

When Amira is singing nothing else matters. She immerses herself completely in the task at hand. There are no artificial theatrics, no unnecessary animations. She makes no attempt to push herself beyond her natural ability, she doesn't need to. I don't try to compare her to any other singers, past or present. Amira is strictly a stand alone phenomenon. – Ken H

Princess of the opera, Angel, just this little piece of the concert already moves me, soon I'll see it complete, Congratulations Princess, for your talent, for your work, and everything you do for children!!! – Alexandre Trindade

There are no words equilavent to her talent and absolutely incredible voice! I am not an opera fan but when it's Amira I break out in tears. Hearing her in person would probably bring me to my knees. I can't explain how she does this to me but I thank God for her lovely voice! Bless you, Amira. And Thank you! – David Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment