Saturday, October 15, 2022

Amira's "On My Own" CD Coming Soon!


Hello everyone, this is Amira! I am happy to announce that a CD version of my 18th birthday concert “On My Own” is ready and on its way to Gelukskinders' web shop. In the photo below you can see the cover of the CD. It will be for sale as from Wednesday the 19th of October. This concert is very special for me as it was for my 18th birthday and of course because I could dress up like Eliza Doolittle🤗 Some of the songs you will find on this CD are The “My Fair Lady” medley, “Ebben? Ne andrò lontana” and the one especially picked for a very special person in my life, “You're Still You” You can find this CD on the Gelukskinders Foundation's website. I really hope that you will enjoy this concert as much as I enjoyed singing it❤️ 

              – Much love, Amira🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment