Monday, May 10, 2021

How Beautiful is Amira Willighagen?

For quite a while I've wanted to write a post on how beautiful Amira has always been and how she continues to blossom into a gorgeous and elegant woman.

But it is a difficult topic. For Amira never appears like the same girl twice. Instead she presents in a thousand shades of drop-dead-gorgeous, none the same.

I've picked some sample photos, in an exercise that could easily turn into hundreds of photos, but I think will suffice to make my point. Some people have one look and you search for a clear shot. Angelina Jordan is like that. She is very consistent. Not Amira. Here she is as a natural beauty, almost like a native American. And then swinging to the oppoiste extreme, here she looks like she belongs on the cover of Vogue. And this fresh outdoor girl look. And there are moments like this, when she is caught off her guard, when she can only be called exquisite. Here too she is so comfortable even in a crowd, and radiates a kind of light. Lost in concentration when singing she is frequently lovely. And she often radiates especially strong when working with certain performers she enjoys, as she does here with the debonair opera singer Sunnyboy Dladla. I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point. That Amira is a beautiful girl becoming a beautiful woman no one would deny. But how to capture that effulgence in one picture is more complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment