Monday, April 19, 2021

Another scene in Amira's amazing life

To celebrate Amira's first CD, it was arranged by Sony to combine the release event with her tenth birthday party. The party was held on March 22, 2014 although her birthday was actually March 27. Gordon Heuckeroth, the host of Holland's Got Talent, was there to present Amira with a copy of her CD. The words he spoke were sweet and heartfelt. Her parents watched from the sidelines with pride and love.

“I hope it will sell really well. I hope that you can make a lot of kids happy with this initiative, wherever they may live in the world. That’s why I want to present you with this amazing album. An album which I play a lot in my car, that is certain. I might need to cry a little now and then. I will keep following you and keep hoping that you will become as big a your voice already is. This is your first album Amira.”  – Gordon Heuckeroth, lead judge on Holland's Got Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment