Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Your Love

Amira singing Your Love, theme from the motion picture "Once Upon A Time In The West", composed by Ennio Morricone. Amira is accompanied by the Metropole Orchestra and the Inspirational Community Gospel Choir. Filmed in Jaarbeurshallen, Utrecht on December 2, 2017 and broadcast on Max TV The Netherlands Christmas day, this was the last performance by Amira in Europe before her departure for South Africa. It is said she was not feeling well due to the vaccines she had received for the trip.

Lyrics
I woke and you were there
beside me in the night.
You touched me and calmed my fear,
turned darkness into light.
I woke and saw you there
beside me as before
My heart leapt to find you near
to feel you close once more
To feel your love once more.
Your strength has made me strong
Though life tore us apart
and now when the night seems long
your love shines in my heart...
Your love shines in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment